Lausanne | Critical Event Management Workshop
Critical Event Management Workshop
22 June 2017 from 9:30am - 11:30am
- A student comes back from abroad with serious symptoms suspecting a case of meningitis.
- A member of the management just had a car accident in Philadelphia between his hotel and the venue of the seminar.
- One of your students is at the Christmas market in Berlin during the attacks.
- A teacher calls you because his bag with passport and credit card has been stolen in India.
- DR. PHILIPPE BIBERSON, Regional Medical Director, Southern Europe, International SOS and former President of the French Chapter of MSF from 1994 until 2001 and former Medical Director of the Hanoi French Hospital until 2010
- AURORE CHATARD, Regional Security Manager, International SOS & Control Risks. In her past she spent 11 years as an officer in the French Navy and she is now currently the co-chair of ASIS Swiss Chapter
- ERIC DU PASQUIER, PhD, Vice-Présidence Ressources et Infrastructures, Domaine Sécurité, Prévention et Santé, EPFL
For any questions please contact: SWITZERLAND@INTERNATIONALSOS.COM
Make sure you reserve your set, we have limited space available.
Jeanne von Segesser