Individual Business Traveller
Independent business travellers need people they can depend on for health and security issues, too.
Political instability, illnesses, accidents, and lost passports do not care if you are travelling for your own business or a Fortune 500 company, so why should you not have the same protection?
With International SOS, no matter where in the world your business takes you you will enjoy the same benefits as corporate travellers — e-learning, webinars, security and health alerts, 24/7 travel assistance, emergency response services, and more. Plus, as a member you’ll get a discount on coverage for your leisure travel with family and friends.
International SOS offers two types of Individual Business Traveller Plans:
- Annual Multiple Trip Traveller programme covers trips that are less than 90 days
- Extended Stay coverage programme covers trips longer than 90 days
The benefits of travelling with International SOS:
- An online portal to help you prepare for your trip abroad
- A mobile app to access our services and alerts on the go
- 27 Assistance Centres worldwide
- Extensive network of qualified, vetted and certified providers
- $1million coverage for medical evacuation, repatriation, and repatriation of mortal remains
- $100,000 security evacuation coverage